Monday, June 10, 2013

Elanor Devereaux

 I was never  a very thin woman, but dear lord at 80 I was fat... Still am now... I remember my birthday that year, my great niece Janette bought me a hideous cattle print... (It disgusts me just the thought of it) skirt suit... it had the little old lady bonnet and everything... She made me try it on, and when I walked out her son said" look mommy a cow!" I swear... I burned that suit... right in front of her too! she still doesn't know though... I put it in a paper bag and set it in the fireplace. "What's that Aunt Elly?" " A body... ha" It would've been better off buried in a casket like a body... There was also a time when her step sister Elsie sent me a picture from our vacation to the Bahamas...  Pictures of me in swimwear... I burned that too... right with the swim wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment