Tuesday, September 10, 2013

SECRETS!

 She stood there, silent, but her eyes screamed bloody murder. She stared daggers at me, and I knew she had figured me out...  But what all did she know!?  She began walking toward me, shoving through the crowd, and still her eyes locked on target. I  Fumbled for whatever trick would pull me out of this trap...  I wished she'd open hers and say something... She stopped at the bar three feet from me, only a seat and what felt like silence between us. I tried to break the silence, yet it seemed to break me, like a chisel to ice. It wasn't long before I blurted," What do you know?" she smirked, glancing over at me... " I know who you are... no not Mr. Bailey, so cut the act Nightingale, Im in" she spat the words quicker than rapid fire...  " In?" " either I join you, or they find out..." I froze... what choice did I have.., " your in"

No comments:

Post a Comment